Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What will happen if I left my alternate facebook account if I don't know the password and email for it?

I accidentally made myself a facebook. Some months later, I found out that I had forgotten my email and password for it. And when I search for it with my Actual facebook account, it comes up. I was just curious, would anything happen to the account? Any way to delete it?

What will happen if I left my alternate facebook account if I don't know the password and email for it?
If you want to access your account just to delete your profile, try clicking on "Help" in the very bottom right-hand corner of Facebooks home page (when you aren't already logged in!).


Then select "Login and Password". It should be the second option under the first "Using Facebook" Section.





In the search bar at the top, type "forgot email". "I forgot my login email" should show up, with a box underneath with a link to 'click here' to resolve the issue.





That will take you to a page to enter some personal info about yourself to prove that you're actually the owner of the account. Once you can log in again, you can just delete your profile.





If you don't delete your profile, I don't think anything will really happen to it.





Hope this helps!
Reply:nothing is going to happen to it


and you cant delete


i dont know why


i just know that


4 comments:

  1. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this issue,so thanks for sharing. I will definitely be coming back to your posts. Keep up great writing

    hack facebook password

    hack Comcast email passwords

    hack myspace passwords

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php is great hacking service! Thanks to ActiveHackers.com for giving me the hotmail password. I will use crack hotmail password hacking service again. These guys are fast, professional, and trustworthy! My order was ready within 2 days of request, and I received the my husband's email account password an hour after sending my Paypal payment! Thank you Thank you! WOW fast and efficient. VERY impressed with hack into hotmail account service, I hope that I will have to use ActiveHackers.com but it is good to know it is available

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete