Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What is wrong with my yahoo email password/id name?

Yahoo is saying my password and or email address is wrong. How do I fix it? I have emails that I can't get to and I have points built up from answering questions. That parts not a real big deal but now I have to rebuild the points. Does Yahoo have a phone number? Please help.

What is wrong with my yahoo email password/id name?
It means that your ID/email address is correct but the password isnt. Make sure you typed it in correctly first. If that doesn't work, try any other passwords that you have had previously or do have. Once I typed another password in by accident and I freaked out because it wouldn't login!
Reply:You are one of many. Loads of people are having this problem and Yahoo do not seem to have an answer. I had it a few weeks ago and it would not accept my PW or let me change it. It went OK as suddenly as it went wrong. Yahoo is definitely a bit rough at the moment. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment