Saturday, June 13, 2009

My passwords facebook and email are stolen?

how can i get them back ?


i don't remember either my alternate email and my secret answer


is there a program? or can some1 get me my password back? i


plz heeeeeelp

My passwords facebook and email are stolen?
Essentially, if you don't know the alternate email or the secret answer, and someone has hijacked your accounts, you are rather out of luck. I find it hard to believe that you "don't remember" your alternate email. In any case, the fact is, your have effectively locked yourself out. You'll have to get a new email account, or you can use the yahoo account which you obviously have access to. Be sure to use strong passwords: as long as possible, no dictionary words, no names, no birthdays, and be sure to use upper/lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.
Reply:Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to get them back. Unless for some reason, you installed a keylogger on your computer and can pull up all of the information that you've typed. Of course, you can pay someone to hack the account, which isn't that hard to do. If you have any computer knowledge you can figure it out. Let me know if you need help.





pm


5 comments: