Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is there a software that I can use to get the passwords of email addresses used on my computer?

yes it's called big brother. You can buy it online

Is there a software that I can use to get the passwords of email addresses used on my computer?
Your question is too vague





Do you mean passwords for email addresses that YOU use or the passwords for the email addresses that OTHERS use on your comp? Because ... well I don't think I need to go into the whole invasion of privacy, and, I believe, without consent this is actually illegal (plus immorally wrong) because it can spiral completely out of control, which could possibly lead to fraud and whatnot.





If it's for your passwords then why not just go to the forgotten password section where you'll have to answer a security question.





Or do you mean it in the sense where your password is stored and automatically comes up when you put in your email?





Sorry it couldn't be of much use because, like I said, you need to go into a little more detail of your question


6 comments:

  1. Hi, good post. I have been woondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be coming back to your site.

    how to hack someones Hotmail

    hack Verizon account passwords

    hack Hotmail password

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this issue,so thanks for sharing. I will definitely be coming back to your posts. Keep up great writing

    how to hack someones Hotmail

    hack Windows Live Messenger passwords

    hack Gmail passwords

    ReplyDelete
  3. hotmail hacking password Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their hotmail hacking service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete