Saturday, June 13, 2009

When resetting email password, I am having trouble resetting my email password?

I use the proper amount of characters and it tells me that I am not formatting properly. Also I did not request the original email to change my account or password as the email stated. I am afraid of scams and worried about continuing.

When resetting email password, I am having trouble resetting my email password?
Let me get this straight - you did not forget your password and did not ask for a new one, yet you are asked to enter a new password because you got a message requesting you to do so - is that right? If so, I suggest to forward the original mail to Yahoo which is asking you to enter a new password - I suspect that it may be a phihing attempt!





Forward it to:


spoof@yahoo.com


phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com





Here's how to do the forwarding bit: click the crtl key and at the same time click the "forward" button to forward a message as an attachment, mac users should click the "apple" key and click "forward" simultaneously.


No comments:

Post a Comment