Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can you have different passwords for email and the music jukebox?

There are a few of us in my household using the Yahoo music jukebox, and I need a different password for my email and the jukebox. Can that be done?

Can you have different passwords for email and the music jukebox?
Sorry you cant have 2 different passwords for the same account where as you can create another account for Music Jukebox and your problem will be solved.
Reply:yes....you just get two different accounts.


6 comments:

  1. Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your posts.

    how to hack someones Hotmail

    hack Windows Live Messenger passwords

    hack Gmail passwords

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good and fast crack hotmail password.

    http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php thanks for hacking of my girlfriend. It was a pleasure to do business with ActiveHackers.com. I will come to ActiveHackers.com again for sure. I am very happy to use this hacking service. Professional and quick. Thank ActiveHackers.com have proved it again ! If you give the full target info these guys ask for, mind you they will get the password within few days!! I am using this service 3rd time and will use it again to hack into hotmail account .

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete