Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is there a software that I can use to get the passwords of email addresses used on my computer?

yes it's called big brother. You can buy it online

Is there a software that I can use to get the passwords of email addresses used on my computer?
Depends, there are many hacks available on the warez sites that will generate a password list for for all sites visited on your PC, just be very careful as some of these will report the passwords back to the original programmer.


4 comments:

  1. hack AOL passwords - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

    hack Comcast email passwords

    hack facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the crack hotmail password services from ActiveHackers.com to be simply brilliant! Here is their website:

    http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php

    I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong. Anyway, after hiring hack into hotmail account services from ActiveHackers.com and cracking her email / facebook passwords, I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete