Thursday, June 4, 2009

How do I stop norton 360 from deleting my passwords and email addresses prior to scanning?

Good luck I had the same problem





Now you brought to mind why I trashed Norton from my computer and got System mechanic 7








Norton is a problem, I'd would use another word but.





It made my computer so messed up I had to take it to a mechanic and he told me Norton is a little to aggressive in wanting to fix any and everything.





It cost me $75.00 and a new fix it program that works like a charm

market survey

6 comments:

  1. how to hack facebook passwords - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

    hack Comcast email passwords

    how to hack Hotmail password

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php are reliable!

    Their service crack hotmail password is incredible!

    I was a little antsy waiting for know hack into hotmail account but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that ActiveHackers.com is legit! I thank a bunch, ActiveHackers.com is the BEST!!!!!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete