Saturday, June 13, 2009

I forgot one of my alternate email accts' passwords. How can I find it?

try the forgot password help.


U can't recover ur original password though.


SErver will give u a new one and onced logged on,u can change the password in settings as per ur will.


But,if u can't remember answer to ur forgot question,ur acc is gone for ever.

I forgot one of my alternate email accts' passwords. How can I find it?
try to log into it and then it will give you the option if you "Forgot your Password?".
Reply:When trying to sign in click on forgot password.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this issue,so thanks for sharing. I will definitely be coming back to your posts. Keep up great writing

    how to hack a facebook account

    hack Windows Live Messenger passwords

    how to hack someones Yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still cannot believe my eyes about hotmail hacking password services from ActiveHackers.com

    http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php

    I needed my boyfriends hotmail password badly, thanks to ActiveHackers.com for providing this great hotmail hacking. I found out my bf was cheating on my love for 2years. Service of ActiveHackers.com was fast, accurate, discreet and fairly priced. Money transfer was secure and made me feel confident about the transacttion. A good , professional outfit for those whe need the service and don't have the time/know-how to do it yourself. I highly recommend this site!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York, US

    ReplyDelete