Saturday, June 13, 2009

I forgot my yahoo email password and my security question won't work how do I get into my account?

When I type in my security question it doesn't work bc I forgot how I wrote it. Is there any other way to get into my account maybe with other information like my social security number or something... Please tell me what I can do. I really need to get into my email account. Thanks!

I forgot my yahoo email password and my security question won't work how do I get into my account?
if you can't remember the security info then it woud be impossible for you to get back that account. approaching to yahoo will be the same as you will be asked the same question too to ensure it was your account. providing social security number is not help too as anyone can provide if they would like to get someone's account. better leave that account as it will be deleted for inactive after 4months. and create a new one instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment