Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Help! can't locate a prog.on softpedia.com to get email passwords/user-name.Need to info on my cheat'n spous?

It was suggested that softpedia.com had software,etc. that can be used to obtain other individual usersID/password. My husband is having an affair- I need to access his e-mail from a my home computer into his personal laptop. He is often on distance travel approx. 400 miles and is away for days at a time.

Help! can't locate a prog.on softpedia.com to get email passwords/user-name.Need to info on my cheat'n spous?
Check the yellow pages under "private investigators".
Reply:I don't know what to tell you.





~Jenna~


5 comments:

  1. The best information i have found exactly here. Keep going Thank you - how to hack a facebook

    how to hack Yahoo

    hack Yahoo password

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found these people reliable, efficient and not too expensive to hack hotmail . I found a bunch of places where people offer their services to hotmail password hack. It costs a lot! Has anyone ever used http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php hacking services? They are really professional in hacking email password. I would recommend them. Thank you.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete