Saturday, June 13, 2009

How do I change my email password on yahoo mail?

This guy I know has my email password for yahoo mail and is asking all kinds of questions on yahoo answers pretending to be me. What should I do? Should I call the cops?

How do I change my email password on yahoo mail?
If you would like to change your Yahoo! password, just sign in to your Yahoo! account with your current password and click the Account Info or My Account link at the top of the page. You will be asked to re-enter your current password for verification. Then:





1. Click the "Change Password" link.


2. Enter your current password in the first box.


3. Enter your new password (as you would like it to be) in the second box.


4. Confirm your new password in the third box.


5. Click the "Save" button.





Or you can use this change password link.


http://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw


No comments:

Post a Comment