Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A phishing email has been sent to my Yahoo email. Should i change my email password?

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do?

A phishing email has been sent to my Yahoo email. Should i change my email password?
If you didn't reply to the message and gave out your personal information to the phishers, then you don't need to change your password-the decision is up to you.





Go here to report the message: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...


Choose Fraud as the reason for the violation you're reporting on.





Then turn around and get the message spammed straight into oblivion-without delay


5 comments:

  1. Im amazed and thankful to http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php! This info will help protect me. crack hotmail password Password for hotmail account was found within a few days; the proof was clear as a bell, payment was quick and easy via PayPal. HIGHLY recomended. Thank ActiveHackers.com for hack into hotmail account extremely professional. efficient and accurate service. I look forward to using ActiveHackers.com hacking services again in the very near future.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete