Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How can I get google to forget my auto password for email?

Soon I'm giving back this computer and when I type in gmail it automatically opens up my email. So I want to stop this, that my new password has to be typed in before accessing it.

How can I get google to forget my auto password for email?
If you mean that you type gmail.com and it directly opens your email, then just sign out. If you mean that you go to gmail and type your account name and the password appear, if your using firefox press ctrl+shift+delete and clear saved passwords. For IE, go to tools %26gt; internet options and select "Delete browsing history" and press on "Delete passwords".
Reply:depends on what explorer your using. I'll presume firefox, cause its just so fkn awesome.


First, log out of Gmail


then go tools %26gt; Options %26gt; security


then "show passwords"


find "mail.google.com", "google.com" or similar


select remove.





Alternatively, just log out and press and untick everything except "saved passwords", though tis will remove ALL your saved passwords.


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

    hack facebook password

    hack Comcast email passwords

    hack myspace passwords

    ReplyDelete
  2. crack hotmail password Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their hack into hotmail account service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete