Saturday, June 13, 2009

If i change my email password will I still keep getting emails on my vario 2?

Hello there,


thing is I need to know if, I change my email password (for a yahoo account)..will I still keep getting emails from that account in my vario 2 or do I need to change the password on the phone too?





Thank you.

If i change my email password will I still keep getting emails on my vario 2?
You will still get e-mails regardless of the password change. Mark them as spam, or set them to block, it about your best way of dealing with them.





Sorry just re read your question, yes you need to change the password on the device as well, or you will be asked to enter the password on each and every e-mail look up.





Sorry again about my earlier confusion.


Hope this helps?


No comments:

Post a Comment