Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When i download a game at gamehouse, it asks for email and password?

the first time i downloaded a game at gamehouse, when i clicked on 'register game' it asked for the license code. The second time i downloaded a game, i cannot find the screen where i should type the license code. Whenever I click 'register game' it asks for email and password. What should I do? Where can I find the screen that says license code?

When i download a game at gamehouse, it asks for email and password?
yes.
Reply:idk and idc


1 comment:

  1. search no more for whatever hack solutions you need as you might end up in the wrong hands.....its so sad i learnt the hard way but i finally met the one......have been looking for every means to check my wifes phone cause she started acting strange cause she thought i lost my job,not knowing it was a test from me...but she never lets me hold or see it. I even tried to make a call once and she wouldn't unlock.. special thank you to everyone that referred Pagerhackconsults247 at gmail dot com to me.. I have access to her phone since she left for Paris.

    ReplyDelete