Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How can I change my password on my email address?

seems that someone has access to my email and my password , enough to make an unautherized purchase on an account . I was told I should change my password but I have no idea how..I was set up by my neice yrs ago and up to know it was secure.





Thanks for any help especially if you put it in easy computer terms as I still don't know lots of basic skills.

How can I change my password on my email address?
- Open your email


- Click on "Options" on the upper right hand side above your messages


- It's a pull down menu


- Select "Mail Options"


- It will take you to a next page


- Look at the options on the left hand side of the page


- Click on the last one, "Account Information"


- It will prompt you to enter your password again


- Enter your password


- Will take you to your account page


- The "Change your password" option is provided as a link, five or six lines down





I just tried it with my email, and it works. Good luck
Reply:Click the little downward arrow beside your name at the top of this page scroll down and click account information then follow the prompts to edit and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment