Monday, July 13, 2009

How do I get Dawn of War Dark Crusade to email my password to me?

I created an account online in dawn of war dark crusade a while ago and my computer died and was wiped and reformated and i forgot the username and password is there anyway to get them to email it to me?? When i try to make a new one it takes ages and after a long time doesn't work anyway. please help me. does any1 know? I also tried this on dawn of war and it would take ages to make one and wouldn't work anyway.

How do I get Dawn of War Dark Crusade to email my password to me?
Well, I mean, if you don't know your username, you're out of luck. You need your username regardless. Once you do, contact Relic or the online game provider for the game (Gamespy, etc.). I don't remember what it is for DC.


6 comments:

  1. Do you know hack hotmail password free? This was a fantastic service from http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-passwords.php. So fast and they delivered exactly what they promised. I would definitely use them again. Thoroughly recommend. Thank for RayaHari.com extremely professional. Efficient and accurate service. I look forward to using your services again in the very near future. how to hack messenger password You Can Do This In Five Minutes.



    free facebook password hack tool - password hacker yahoo

    free software that can hack other peoples yahoo messenger account - how to hack facebook personals id number



    Paula Robinson, Lincoln


    England

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best information i have found exactly here. Keep going Thank you - hack Comcast email passwords

    hack facebook password

    hack facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. crack facebook password? The services from http://www.rayahari.com/facebook-hacking-tool.php is absolutely works! Don't know how they do it, but who cares?! I had confirmation screen shots sent to me. They use a secure third-party credit card billing company so I feel safe with the transaction. I love this RayaHari.com service, specially price is very low to facebook hacking password. The password they sent works perfectly! Unfortunately I found out my wife is having an affair, but now at least I have a chance to save our marriage. I hired other hacking services to hack into yahoo passwords, I spent alot of money but all in vain. RayaHari.com got me the real pasword in less than 2 days. I am very excited now yahoooooooooo...... Knowledge is power! Thanks RayaHAri.com!



    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.



    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln


    England

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-yahoo-password.php !!!! I am surprise how quickly these guys got hotmail password hacking for me. I just got the hotmail password hacked in minutes after sending payment through credit card. Very impressed. You did an awesome job and so fast. Highly recommended service of hack into hotmail account. GREAT JOB!!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete