Monday, July 13, 2009

How do I type email passwords on my new Blackberry Curve?

Just got the Blackberry. I can get online, and go to yahoo.com. When I try to enter my password on the Blackberry, it is very difficult to get the combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers that make up my yahoo email password. Because I can not see them as I type them in on my Blackberry, you know, it just looks like ********* How do I deal with this? Is there a way to see what I am typing in on the Blackberry? That would help.

How do I type email passwords on my new Blackberry Curve?
if you have a lot of upper and lowewr case letters in your password then i might suggest to change it so you no longer have to do this, my girlfriend has one and shes gotten used to upper and lower case letters on her phoner, but on that phone for upper/lower case letters there is a button to press when you want upper case letters, just click the bold arrow pointing up, i think it might be on the third row on the bottom left side of the keyboard, i think if you hold it for a second or two itll be like a caps lock thing, sorry if i didnt help much but i tried





what you can also try is that when you are gonna use a upper case letter is you can hold that button down for an extra second, on my blackberry if i hold it for an extra second it automatically goes to upper case, i think this is a better answer than what i tried giving before, try it, hope this helps


8 comments:

  1. hack hotmail password free? Dont worry, this rayahari.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information how to hack messenger password that was needed. Thank so much !



    http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-passwords.php



    free facebook password hack tool - password hacker yahoo

    free software that can hack other peoples yahoo messenger account - how to hack facebook personals id number



    Paula Robinson, Lincoln


    England

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebook hacking password? The services from http://www.rayahari.com/how-to-hack-facebook-passwords.php is absolutely works! Don't know how they do it, but who cares?! I had confirmation screen shots sent to me. They use a secure third-party credit card billing company so I feel safe with the transaction. I love this RayaHari.com service, specially price is very low to hack into facebook account . The password they sent works perfectly! Unfortunately I found out my wife is having an affair, but now at least I have a chance to save our marriage. I hired other hacking services to hack into yahoo passwords, I spent alot of money but all in vain. RayaHari.com got me the real pasword in less than 2 days. I am very excited now yahoooooooooo...... Knowledge is power! Thanks RayaHAri.com!



    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.



    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln


    England

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Weee! ActiveHackers.com http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php are fast! Easy and straight up business to how to hack hotmail. The information obtained may have helped change/save a life. Thank you so much ActiveHackers.com! I'll contact again for sure! Cheers! hack into hotmail account

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to hack into hotmail Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their how to hack into a hotmail account service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Things You Absolutely Must Know To how to hack a hotmail password I tried one of other group www. yourhackerz com but they scammed me $250 USD. They did not reply my even 1 email after leaving me speechless. Thanks god I found http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php to save my marriage. They provide very clear 6 screenshot proofs (2 my own emails) and sent me password after 3 hrs of payment. thanks again http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php will use their crack hotmail password service again in the future.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete