Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is it possible hackers to get my email password when I use different computers all the time.?

In Kenya most people use cyber cafes for browsing thus I use very different computers always. Can someone just by knowing my email address only get my password.

Is it possible hackers to get my email password when I use different computers all the time.?
Yes. The more computers you use the greater the chance that one of those computers is infected with a virus that will send passwords to someone. The best defense, if you constantly use different computers, is to change your password more often. That way it makes it harder to 'hack' your email
Reply:sometimes computers are affected by trojans and keyloggers. Sometimes the browser stores username and passwords. these are some of the drawbacks/dangers of using internet in a cybercafe.


No comments:

Post a Comment