Thursday, July 9, 2009

How to recover an Xbox live Gamertag with an unknown Email and password?

When I made this acount I'm not sure what email address i used or password. I called up xbox but they couldnt help me because i didnt know enough information. Is there anyway to recover my deleted Gamertag without knowing my email or password?

How to recover an Xbox live Gamertag with an unknown Email and password?
If you have the memory card, you can download your account to it, and move it from console to console.





If I were you I would call again. You might run into someone else that might be able to help you. Not all the techs have the same experience. I called this weekend and they gave me the correct email and reset the password for me. All I told them was my name and last 4 digits on my credit card.
Reply:Credit card number, address, and name it was made with.





If you don't have any of that, then it is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment