Monday, July 13, 2009

How can i chg.my email passwords on all my accounts?

For your Yahoo account, click on My Account, next to sign out button, and you should be able to change it. :)

How can i chg.my email passwords on all my accounts?
First you have to log into your account.


Then you have to click on My Account.


Then that will take you back to the sign in page.


That will take you into your ACCOUNT INFORMATION page.


Here you can click onto the CHANGE PASSWORD.


You can change it here.


On the next page it will ask you the following things:





Enter your Current Password:


Choose a New Password:


Confirm your New Password





Once you have confirmed your new password. You have click onto the SAVE button.





It will bring you back to your account page.


Here you can click on the FINISHED BUTTON.


That should bring you back to your email box.





You can do this with each of your accounts.
Reply:read the help section on what ever account your using or just google it


No comments:

Post a Comment