Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can I trust Ebuddy? Somebody knows if it steals your email password?

Im using the web page E-Buddy to admin my different chat accounts, but I don't know if this program uses my passwords to acces my mail account and do whatever they want.

Can I trust Ebuddy? Somebody knows if it steals your email password?
u cant trust this site!!!


stay away from that site.





that site automatically installs spyware 2 your computer upon visiting it.....





that is a forgery site that steals password and sends it to their SM (site moderator)-the one who controls the site.





if u already logged in to that site be sure to never come around again to that site.. U should run a full scan on your computer using spybot search and destroy=download it here





www.download.com - a trusted site

study abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment