Thursday, July 9, 2009

How to Create Email Password Protected Using visual basic 2008 ?

I just brought visual basic 2008 and instead of making it "user" and "password " i want it to be Email , Password , Confirm Password . i have everything layout right i just don't how to write the code . Every time press okay without typing in the password or email it still let me though so can somebody show me the code or give me a video of somebody doing it for me thanks

How to Create Email Password Protected Using visual basic 2008 ?
Write a conditional statement before the email is sent





If





txtpsw.text = string.empty then





exit sub





end if








If there is no password, nothing will be sent (because the sub will end)





Regards,





Dane
Reply:You need to make sure the email doesn't activate.


If your information isn't done correctly just have the code exit the Sub.


Can you post up any code relevant to the part you need help with?


Will help if I can!!





: )





No comments:

Post a Comment