Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How do I recover my xbox live account's password when the email does not exist?

So, my brother created my xbox live account a long time ago, and he doesn't remember the password. To make maters worse, the email he put is invalid (he put .ner instead of .net) Because of that, I can't get an email telling me what my password is. I have also called and emailed xbox live support, but they have been NO help. Any ideas?

How do I recover my xbox live account's password when the email does not exist?
If the email address is valid as it is just .net then you shouldn't have any more problem then normal with xbox live customer support, that means having to ***** out 2 or 3 people before they actually fix your problem.
Reply:i had the same problem kinda, just start over it would be the easier option in the long run


5 comments:

  1. Thank you http://www.activehackers.com/crack-hotmail-passwords.php for providing such an intelligent and insightful service. I orders last week and followed your instructions to hacking passwords hotmail. It helped me discover concrete evidence of my husband's year long affair with his secretary. I've realized this nightmare marriage was a huge mistake, luckily I'm young and will be all the better for it! Thank again for such great service to how to hack messenger password


    hacking programs to hack facebook passwords - how to hack into someones yahoo email for real free


    how to hack into a yahoo account without a password - hack a facebook the easiest free way


    -- Rose P, San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.rayahari.net/hack-Facebook-passwords.php is excellent about how to hack facebook! Great ! I will gladly give RayaHAri.com my business in the future as well as tell others about their service. I was afraid the entire time that this was a scam, but right now I'm very satisfied with their help. I've not ever used hack into facebook account, but I read somewhere on the internet about RayaHari.com. I think they are $200.00. I tried them to hack into my girl hotmail password. wow, I got the password 2 days after my order. RayaHari.com is very useful.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to hack hotmail passwords? Dont worry, this ActiveHackers.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information how to hack someones hotmail account that was needed. Thank so much !

    http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-hotmail -password.php

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete