Monday, August 3, 2009

Please Help! How do I subpoena an email password from Yahoo for my sister who has passed away four years ago?

I have reason to believe that she may have kept her will or the whereabouts of her will within her email account.


I have been trying on and off for years now to obtain this information, but Yahoo will not help.


From reading on-line, I see that with Yahoo if I submit the death certificate they will automatically delete her account! However, I read that in one case, a family had subpoenad them from a probate court and they had allowed the family access in this one case only. Otherwise, heir overall policy of deleting stays the same, as far as I know.


She was living in Florida, but had also lived in New Jersey.


Unfortunately, I do not have alot of funds to spend on this, but am willing to spend or borrow any money I have to in order to access it before it is too late. I am well aware that time is of the essence.


If anyone can point me towards a lawyer, specific court or method to obtain this, I would be eternally thankful.

Please Help! How do I subpoena an email password from Yahoo for my sister who has passed away four years ago?
4 years ??? No activity ? This account is LONG gone dead and deleted.


No comments:

Post a Comment