Monday, August 3, 2009

How many tries does yahoo give for your email mail when password is forgot?

Please read carefully. The list of my passwords is gone. I forgot my yahoo Mail FOR MY yahoo email, password. How many attempts will they give me to get into my yahoo account and email?

How many tries does yahoo give for your email mail when password is forgot?
you can contact yahoo to retrieve your mail and password back, that's if you cant remember it, and it takes a lot of tries









Reply:Three attempts then it locks down for 24 hrs. and dont forget your security quistions I forgot the B-Day of an account that I set up for a friend and yahoo will not let me back in nomater what kind of proof I goive them now I cant get the e-mail back. Report Abuse


market research

No comments:

Post a Comment