Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Did Yahoo mail send an email for me to reply to with my personal info , email and password.?

Did Yahoo send out an email for me to reply with my personal info,email address and password? Failure to respond said my email would be closed in 7 days. I don't always check my email sometimes for weeks on end.

Did Yahoo mail send an email for me to reply to with my personal info , email and password.?
no reasonable company would do that


whether it's yahoo or a bank etc.





sending personal info back will certainly result in a compromise of your account(s)





(O_o)


cheers
Reply:No Yahoo didn't send you an email but someone attempting to phish information is sending out, I got two of them. Don't respond to it and delete it or mark it as spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment