Saturday, August 8, 2009

How long does it take for yahoo to assign a new password to my email account?

I attempted to check my email this morning but was told that my password was invalid. Hmm it worked last night but didn't this morning. Anyway, I requested a new password 3 hours ago. I received a confirmation email saying that my password had been changed but it didn't say what the new password was and I know no idea where it would have been sent. Does anyone know how I can get a LIVE person to help me??

How long does it take for yahoo to assign a new password to my email account?
get your bill and and get the phone# from the paper and call it and tel them ur problem they will help u i done this with my neighbor
Reply:I guess the best thing to do is click on yahoo help and report your problem. Good luck

marketing research

No comments:

Post a Comment