Saturday, August 8, 2009

I have for got my password of company Email Address. How can i recover my password again?

i am working in a company which is Email Address is blue_group1@yahoo.com but i have changed its password since one week but right now i have forgot its password and right now i don't know to what is the password of it?


So please help me in this regard,


Thank you Yahoo.

I have for got my password of company Email Address. How can i recover my password again?
Forgot your yahoo password click link for help.


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login





You will need the following:


1. The zip/postal code you gave when you registered for the account non-U.S. residents, please include country.


2. Your birth date.


3. The alternate (non-Yahoo) email address listed for your Yahoo ID. Without the above information you won't be able to get your password.
Reply:Call your support (help desk) department. They can reset your password. Oops, my above answer is probably wrong since it is a Yahoo address when you log into Yahoo you will have to click 'forgot password' and go from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment