Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I forgot the email and passwords to my myspace page and i want them deleted..how can i do this?

i cant sign on cause i dont remeber my password nor my email address i hate it because others are allowed to look at my pages and i want them deleted ASAP i just have the links ....helpppppppppp

I forgot the email and passwords to my myspace page and i want them deleted..how can i do this?
The only way to Delete your page is by logging in. I checked the help pages and there is a contact page but you have to fill out a form on this page to Email Customer Service:





http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...





The only other options were if you forgot your password and they would send you an email to the address you signed up for which wouldnt help you since you dont remember it. Just email them and they may be able to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment