Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Is there any way to get yahoo email password?

I have forgotten my yahoo email account passowrd. But I am using my account i.e. send/receive emails. I can log in yahoo messenger (Remember my ID %26amp; password checkbox was marked) . So I can log in to yahoo mail throu yahoo messenger. Please let me know the way. Thanks in advanced

Is there any way to get yahoo email password?
Go to https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_ver...


Click the link on the right that says "Forgot your ID or Password





Then fill in your Yahoo ID enter the 'Captcha' code and click next


Now either type in your alternate e-mail (if you registered one) or click


I can't access my alternate email address


If you can't access your alternate email address then on the next page type your date of birth your country of residence and your postal code.


Then click next


Then answer your secret question and you'll be able to change your password.





Hope I've helped

bulletin surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment