Monday, August 3, 2009

Is there any way I can get my password to my email?

I forgot my password and my account information to my other email.The only thing I could quite remember is my security question,but it never asks for it.Would this help me any?If so,how to get to it?

Is there any way I can get my password to my email?
No, you will need more information than just your security question, for instance if i forget my password and i Request to reset it: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?new=1%26amp;.don...


i have to Enter my:


-Country of Residence


-Birth Date


-Post/zip code





so if you do not know any of your information, then unfortunately you cannot get your account back.





because if you could, it would be so easy for Hackers to get into peoples accounts. Yahoo! do this for security features.





in the Future make a note of all your account information and keep it safe, then if a similar problem arises you will be able to verify you are the owner of the account and have no problem resetting your password.





-Jake


No comments:

Post a Comment